- Completed the Tajweed Rules – Intermediate course OR its equivalent
- A serious commitment to pursue memorisation of the Qur’an
This is for adults and children who have reasonable proficiency in reading with tajweed and are looking to memorise the Qur’an completely or in part.
The mentorship provides accountability, motivation, and useful resources for different stages of the memorisation journey. Review is given higher priority over memorisation. Student and teacher work together to develop a feasible plan to keep memorising and reviewing consistently, making steady progress.
Medium of instruction: English
What you need
- A computer with a high-speed Internet connection and a headset with microphone
- A personal Skype or Zoom account
- A personal mus-haf (printed copy of the Qur’an) that you can use throughout your hifdh and make notes in
Each session lasts 30 minutes. You will be assigned a permanent time slot(s) for every week.
Sessions are typically conducted between 1AM and 10AM UTC Monday-Friday.
Paid in Singapore Dollars per month via PayPal, debit card, or credit card. A subscription link will be sent to you when your application is accepted.
- 30 minutes a week (i.e. 1 session) = S$35 per month
- 60 minutes a week (i.e. 2 sessions) = S$65 per month
- 90 minutes a week (i.e. 3 sessions) = S$85 per month
The student policy contains important information about what to expect from your lessons and what will be expected of you in return. Please take a few minutes to read this before applying.