Contents of the course
This is the most popular program on offer as it allows you to express your desired learning outcomes to the teacher and receive suitable guidance and a customised learning program in return.
The teacher will take the time to get to know each student individually, identify their strengths and weaknesses, identify personal interests, and guide the student accordingly.
The aim of the teacher in this program is to guide the student to achieve their desired level of progress with the Qur’an in a sustainable and motivated manner, and to provide the best tips, resources, and advice at every stage of learning. There is emphasis on maintaining a healthy relationship with the Qur’an and loving it.
This program works for adults as well as children, Arab and non-Arab, new (revert) Muslims as well as those who have learned to read already but are looking to improve their application of tajweed in their personal reading or to memorise portions of the Qur’an.
Medium of instruction: English
What you need
- A computer with a high-speed Internet connection and a headset with microphone
- A personal Skype or Zoom account
- A dedicated notebook and stationery
- Any additional resources that may be recommended by the teacher in order to meet your goal
Lessons are typically conducted between 1AM and 10AM UTC time zone, Monday-Friday. (Click here to convert times.)
You will be assigned a permanent time slot for every week.
Paid in Singapore Dollars per month via PayPal, debit card, or credit card. (Click here to see currency conversion rates.) A subscription link will be sent to you when your application is accepted.
- Option 1: S$50 per month, per student (one session per week)
- Option 2: S$80 per month, per student (two sessions per week)
- Option 3: S$100 per month, per student (three sessions per week)
1 session = 30 minutes
The student policy contains important information about what to expect from your lessons and what will be expected of you in return. Please take a few minutes to read this before applying.