Philosophy: Good etiquette precedes seeking knowledge.
Values: commitment, punctuality, honesty, and humility
Vision: To work with dedicated students to preserve and propagate correct recitation of the Qur’an.
Why so many references to ijazah? When I was starting out, I had an extremely difficult time finding qualified teachers to work with me online in an affordable manner. I went for a very long time without a teacher to help me on this path that I was determined to pursue. At that point, I vowed to make myself searchable and accessible so that I could help those who are in the position that I found myself in all those years ago.
The Teacher and Author – Ust. Fatimah (a.k.a. Ilm Student)
- Ijazah with sanad in Hafs and Asem
- Ijazat in various classical Islamic texts
- Currently undergoing training in the 7 qira’at
- B.Sc. in Information Systems (Programming and Business Management)
- Technical writing
- Virtual team management
- English speech and drama
- Online teaching
- Cross-Cultural/virtual team management
- Recruitment and training
- Writing and editing: software documentation, training material, books, business proposals, web articles, speeches, dissertations, and more.